Drivers and controllers for PICO 2000
The many possibilities offered by software allow any user to create a video surveillance system easily if he/she wants to. You only need a webcam and the appropriate software to capture on video whatever happens. PICO 2000/DSR 2000 is one of the most important video surveillance programs, a perfect solution to record and monitor any space. But, of course, you'll need the product's controller, PICO 2000 Driver, to start it up.
A step ahead of the competition.
The tool can be used either in capture mode (continuously recording everything that happens) or in movement sensitivity mode (only recording when a movement is detected), and it is made up by both software and hardware.
- Create a video surveillance system with up to 16 cameras.
- Includes NTSC/PAL support.
- Record audio and video in Indeo5, MPEG4, MJPEG and DivX.
- Configure alerts and alarms.
- Protect the system's access and control.
If you're a PICO 2000 user and you use Windows 2000 or Windows XP, you'll need this set of drivers. Download PICO 2000 Driver for free, the same component that is distributed in the original installation CDs, and make the most of your video surveillance system.
- Requires a RAR compatible compressor.
- Requires Windows 2000 or Windows XP.